Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy World Down Syndrome Day!

Today is World Down Syndrome Day!! Today we celebrate Taylor for all her amazing accomplishments and we look forward to achieving all of her goals and dreams!

I wish I could go back to those moments when Taylor was born and whisper in my ear about all of the love, joy, and laughter that is to come. I wish I could wipe away my tears while showing pictures of how much Taylor will look like her daddy. I wish I could hold my hand and say quietly how we would never change this for the world.

Taylor has made me, and Brian, different people. I am not the person you knew before I had Taylor. I love stronger, care deeper, and I have Taylor to thank for all of that. Take a couple of minutes to watch this video today. It says it all.

http://saatchi.com/en-us/news/dear-future-mom/#play-video

No comments: