Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

Today marks my first of many Fathers Days to come. I am currently sitting in my living room, watching the news as my daughter sleeps in my lap. It seems unreal that my life could have changed this much since this time last year.

While I am looking forward to the years that Taylor will help me celebrate this day, I couldn't think of a better way to start my first Father's Day. Last night, I was thinking about what I would write today, and came up with some witty sayings and was determined to find some great quotes. However, nothing I could come up with or find online could truly express the fierce Love, gratitude, and humility that I feel today.

So I will just leave it at this. Happy Fathers day to all the Fathers out there. May you live up to your title as protector, champion and hero of your children.

No comments: