Sunday, May 15, 2011

2:02 am.

It's 2:02am. Three weeks ago today, Taylor Lynn Horrell was brought into our lives. This day, I shall never forget. It was a day full of elation and grief, joy and confusion, but overwellimgly a day of love, affection and total commitment to my little girl.

Three weeks old and she has already shaken my life to its core. She has changed me in ways I never thougt possible in so little time. She has made me a much stonger, compassionate, understanding and focused man. All for being her father. I always knew, and looked forward to teaching Taylor and shaping her into the wonderful woman I know she will be. What I was unprepared for is how much she has taught me and changed me for the better.

Happy 3 week birthday little one. I can't wait to see how we will grow together tomorrow.


No comments: